How can Ireland’s Universities compete with the best in Europe?
Breakfast Briefing – Tuesday January 29th, Lighthouse Cinema, Smithfield, Dublin 7
Hosted by the Irish Universities Association on Tuesday January 29th join …
- EU Commissioner for Education, Tibor Navracsics
- Minister for Higher Education Mary Mitchell O’Connor
and a panel of experts including:
- Thomas Estermann – Director Governance, Funding and Public Policy at the European University Association
- Catherine Day – Chair of the Governing Authority of UCC and former Secretary-General of the European Commission
- Professor Jane Ohlmeyer – Erasmus Smith’s Professor of Modern History at Trinity College Dublin and Chair of the Irish Research Council
- Dr Gemma Irvine – Head of Policy and Strategic Planning at the Higher Education Authority and Irish National Delegate for the European Universities Initiative
Registration from 7.30am and a light breakfast will be served
Event commences at 8.15am sharp and concludes at 10am.